BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Trelstad, Derek" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Magma Charta Erupts Weakly"
Date:
Wed, 6 Oct 1999 12:44:30 -0400
Dr. Ivy-l:

My brother Brian made a concious decision not to clean his house until the
dust bunnies got so large they could no longer subsist on exfoliated skin
alone -- in fact, I think I recall him leaving Purina Rabbit Chow out for
them one evening. His philosophy was "Cleaning house is so much more
satisfying when the difference between dirty and clean is greatest." He's
married and has a seven-month old daughter. I haven't been to visit his home
in the charred hills of Berkeley for some time (he travels east with some
regularity), but my guess is his philosophy remains; the dust bunnies don't.
Is this what you were looking for?

A. Powers-Vacuum

P.S. Will ask around the office for a serious -- or as we say in my house
"cereal" -- answer.