BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Royal Order of Lacunae Pluggers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2001 08:48:55 EST
In a message dated 3/1/2001 7:40:40 AM Eastern Standard Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

<< And in Bangladesh people drink their "natural" well water and get their
daily
 dose of arsenic, lose their hair, their skin breaks out, they may lose their
 minds, though I'm not exactly sure on that point, and they die soon after. >>

1.  Does this happen every day?

2.  Under these circumstances, perhaps they should consider the Gandhi
method,           and drink from their own cisterns.

3.  Meanwhile, why aren't we all jumping up and down about the Taliban
destroying all figural sculpture in Afghanistan?  And earthquakes destroying
historic buildings in Seattle?

Ralph