BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
This conversation may be monitored for quality control.
Date:
Fri, 6 Jul 2007 21:29:44 -0700
Brian,  I'm  WAAAAAAAAY too old, I'd never survive a three day toot like
that!!!!!  Are you still at the Shaker Village in NY?  If so how long will
you be there?  I'd like to come over one day and meet with you, when would
be a good time?  Ruth