BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ken Follett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Infarct a Laptop Daily"
Date:
Wed, 19 Jan 2000 15:22:12 EST
In a message dated 1/18/00 11:31:48 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> > I propose we
>  >  send them to the PL list (that is Pighabit-L) where there is a FILES
area
>  >  where we can dump our stuff and pick it up when we feel like it. We can
>  > leave
>  >  notes on BP letting people know there is a graphic on PL.
>
>  I think this is a great idea. I was just going to suggest something like
>  that. Can you repost the Pighabit-L sign-on info? When I looked at it the
>  last time, there was all sorts of sign-in information that I was supposed
>  input. I hesitate to give out information, for fear of getting on spam
lists.

Henceforth please post GRAPHICS to PigHabit-L in the FILES area (NOT as an
e-mail message) and then post a text message onto BP indicating that a
graphic is available for viewing. Note: the graphics will remain in the FILES
area on PigHabit-L for a while, I don't kow exactly how long. When you upload
a file you can enter a description, be creative. The file listing shows the
size of the file, so you can decide for yourself if you want to download it
or not.

To sign up for PigHabit-L go to:

http://www.onelist.com/community/PigHabit-L

In the two years I have been using ONElist services I have not received any
spam or junk messages as a result of ONElist.

There are several tools available at PigHabit-L that we do not have on BP.
There is an archive. There is a files storage area. We can also do surveys
and have an event calendar.

Shaman (always looking for another technological fix)