BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Go preserve a yurt, why don'tcha.
Date:
Thu, 23 Nov 2000 09:30:15 EST
In a message dated 11/22/00 1:47:15 AM Central Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< anyway, mike is not a dork, there is no such thing as
 the absentee dork award
    Whaddaya mean, there is no such thing?!? Here I was, having done
everything I                                               could to earn it
(being an absentee, being a dork, waving my arm saying "pick me, nose, pick
me, pleeeeeeease, oh pleeeease, etc. etc), and now you try to weasel out of
it saying there is no such thing.  If this is the way you treat your humor
czar, just imagine how you'd treat Nicholas II.  Sniff.

 (well, not this year at any
 rate -- maybe next year,

    Ooooh, OOooh, pick me ,pick me! I promise I'll stay home and act like a
dork (my kids will swear to that, more next year than this year), although
][<en claims he'll rig it so it's held in his backyard at Floyd Bennett Field
in Brookalino, and we'll all make the pilgrimage to Brooklyn Bureau Haul.

the way it looks with this
 IPTW deal is it sort of makes itself up as it goes
 along as far as I can tell  ;)   )
 and ralph didn't win it.....
 and neither did mike  ;)

I bet you're just saying you didn't give it to Mike to try to make me feel
better, but it won't work. I know you really DID give it to Mike, but you're
covering it up. Like I said before, We wuz robbed.

Ralph