BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Cuyler Page <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Royal Order of Lacunae Pluggers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 23:39:10 -0800
> deb  "if _I_ can figure this out, ANYBODY can  ;)  "

Oh ya ?  Show-off !

First I forgot my password and got assigned a new one that is truly worthy
"orangemouse 587".   How do they think these things up?

Then I blew it again, or sort of half blew it, by actually letting the
Gazelle out in two pics this Spring evening but forgetting to check the tiny
box that said to notify the list of the new postings.

So, here is the notice.   Gazelle is on the loose in PigHabit-L.  Can
Morgans be far behind?

cp in bc