BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gabriel Orgrease <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Listserv that makes holes in Manhattan schist for free! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Apr 2007 13:01:41 -0100
Brian Robinson wrote:

> Having a "knowledgeable" entity like the NPS say the same thing over
> and over eventually leads to it becoming accepted as fact by the public.

I assume this habit of saying untrue things over and over is a long
standing strategy not only of the current administration? Though I kinda
doubt that the 'knowledgeable" part is very important in the implementation

Once again, the mortar wars.

Book I am currently reading indicates that of the masonry fortifications
along the East Coast built after War of 1812 (where the natural cement
plays an important role) the strategy to build them was based on an
already outdated conception of war that applied to warfare as it was
conducted prior to the fortifications, but of little relevance or effect
for the afterward history.

][<