BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 23 Aug 2002 15:19:57 -0500
Heidi,

If PTN does not have such a list, some of its members do.  I'd suggest getting
in touch with any PTN member who is also employed by the Pennsylvania Historical
and Museum Commission.  I am not aware that any of them are Pinheads, but there
might be some lurking.

In any event, there are a number of wood shingle roofs in Eastern Pennsylvania
that demonstrate confidence in traditional building details and materials.

-jc