BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Dec 2003 22:22:23 -0800
Up here we just bow reverently and call them "sir."  Ruth

At 11:19 AM -0500 12/19/03, [log in to unmask] wrote:
In a message dated 12/19/2003 6:11:58 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

OK, already, what is Jarhead?  Another city slicker term?  Ruth

Gee whiz, Ruth, don't they teach you anything up there (I know this may
jeopardize the growth of my old screwdriver collection), except how to
shovel snow?  It's hardly a city slicker term, or technical nomenclature
like "shit."

A Jarhead is a member of the United States Marine Corps.

Semper Fir [that was actually as a typo, but I decided to keep it in light
of Rudy's recent tome on poplar, and potential histo presto content],

Ralph

--
Ruth Barton
Dummerston, VT