BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bruce Marcham <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
"Let us not speak foul in folly!" - ]<en Phollit
Date:
Sat, 1 Feb 2003 18:12:23 -0500
I asked our network people about that a while back and I seem to recall that
what I was told is if you're viewing a message sent as HTML and doing it in
text-only mode you might get those.

I use MS Outlook 98.

Less than 100 bytes and nothing there...