BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 1 Oct 2002 13:09:48 -0500
Before dawn this morning, on route to the van that takes Patrick the rest of the
way to school, I looked into the northern sky and observed those long whitish
streaks.  What's that?  Aroraborialis...Northern Lights, says I.  Cool, sez he.
We don't talk much on those trips...but we don't play head games with each other
either.  Too damn early.

-jc