BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Dec 2003 13:00:24 -0800
Up here we eat coon.  I haven't had it for quite a while but when we used
to have Game Suppers they always served coon as well as venison and bear.

As I understand it the rules of coon huntin' say that the person who owns
the dog gets to invite whoever he wants to come along.  I always wanted to
go but my uncle said I couldn't because it was a buddy of his that owned
the dog and he hadn't invited me.  Probably just an excuse.  Ruth