BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Karin Schneebeli <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 20 Oct 1999 19:33:11 +0100
In a message dated 10/20/99 8:45:31 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
writes:

> Which one is Burt Reynolds?

Nick,

As in Deliverance? Take this guide, attached, the ONE cat that showed us
how
to flick birds on our weekend hunt. Anther BP head trip! Or do we need
more
Geography lessons? Ask the Lurker Raydome about squirrel brains next
time you
see him. I take it you finally figured how to get your knockers off the
computer?

][<en

Ken,

Yes, and as deliver me from evil too! This guy looks like my long lost
cousin Stavros. Is he a stone mason Monday thru Friday?

How come I wasn't invited? Coulda been nice. You, me, German Pork Chop,
wet towels, all over again.

Knockers successfully removed from computer, for the time being.

XXOO

Nick