BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Popkin Bruce <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Infarct a Laptop Daily"
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2000 13:22:42 -0500
BTW Philip, I meant to say hello and welcome, it's been too long.  There is
a liaison between AIC/ASG (Architectural Specialty Group) and APT -- he's
David Wessel (San Francisco) -- who also is the AIC liaison to ASTM in their
effort to develop professional standards.  I do not recall any particular
reports of movement along these lines, then again, I may have missed
something by not carefully reading every newsletter during the past 6-7
months.

Bruce