BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gabriel Orgrease <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
This isn`t an office, it`s hell with fluorescent lighting.
Date:
Sat, 13 Dec 2003 07:35:18 -0500

>     What about steel bird shot on a really wide choke?
>     Means and methods I guess... huh?
>
> *This is a technology with which I am unfamiliar.  Will have to rely
> on the Contractor's submittals (samples most definitely required) to
> demonstrate whether results will be acceptable.  Problems are
> anticipated in equal spacing and alignment of holes, and avoidance
> of a "scattershot" appearance.*
> **

Listen... HC you old artichoke... this is an Owner/Builder Design/Build
project that our mutual friend is embarked upon in Mississippi and I beg
that you understand that if the thirty-seven previously submitted design
mock-ups of various sizes of sand, pebbles, stones, rocks and boulders
thrown upwards by Pyrate's hand in an antique M. Stewart recommended
histo presto range of angles and velocities, with spittle and without
spittle, with Little Mary running off to the neighbors back yard, with
the dog howling, and wild stallions trampling the asparagus patch, while
mama was cutting a platinum blues CD, feral boars digging up her fall
tulip bulbs, young naked boys with water washer wands trampling the
morning laundry, and the delta flood and brimstone sporting skeeters all
humbly and politely approached, poached and delivered on a platter to
the architectural firm of Pee Pee, Poodlegum and Dixie did NOT meet with
approval to proceed pending compliance with all government and NGO
regulations met signed sealed and with whities well knotted then I
imagine it is a cold day in the Western Hemisphere and that a tiny bit
of quibbling over "scattershot" appearance is to be taken once more in
stride as ARTISTIC expression. Give the boy some room, cover your ears
and stand clear for the black powder acoustician do do his work!

Shaman