BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ken Follett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "BullaPinmankaheaders"
Date:
Fri, 12 Nov 1999 15:56:02 EST
In a message dated 11/12/99 2:07:09 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> I'M OFFENDED!

Dear Caver Chris,

I understand your taking offense at Ralph's brutish stereotype of college
students but you must take into account that every other weekday morning
before sunrise Ralph gets on a stinky bus in suburban New Jersey and with a
searing frown and a contenance to cut granite, heads East toward the
megalopolis of New York, rather than having the leisure to head west toward
Ohio, which may be a healthy move on his part if only he could find forage
amoungst the reeds and clay beds to support his family, and there esconsed in
a cluttered office of like minded design professionals in a tower building on
42nd Street full of lawyers he battles the minions of duck shitters we so
amiably call urbanites, with the intent of possibly maybe doing some good to
someone's architectural patrimony. I don't forgive him for being blunt, he
does not need it, but why take away an old man's blissful illusion that he
got there the hard way? :-)

][<en