BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
deb bledsoe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Royal Order of Lacunae Pluggers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 02:25:39 -0500
I've combined two posts here into one, since they're both concerning
the same subject, architectural birdhouses....

this lovely specimen was sent to me, as you will see, very appropriately,
by the impish cp in bc, who just can't resist a good picture   ;)

deb  "I just knew this trailer thing was going somewhere - now the question is: where?"