BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

This isn`t an office, it`s hell with fluorescent lighting.
Date:
Fri, 12 Dec 2003 11:27:44 -0500
"And as for Pennsylvanians,  she's not exactly Fred Waring, but that particular Commonwealth is already represented (pretty quietly of late) by our beloved Heidi "The" Ho.

Welcome aboard.  And when your turn in the barrel is over, we'll let you know.  Heh heh heh."

Ralph just wants to check and see if I'm reading (which I haven't been lately, but I'm trying to catch up today.

And I only wish I were in Pennsylvania, I'm in Ohio-- the state with the biggest identity crisis I've ever seen. Are we in the midwest? are we in the east? am I a good witch or a bad witch?

My colleague Jamie has definitively told me that Ohio is the "heartland" of America, so we've been going with that. I believe that the Columbus city motto should be "Columbus: it's really not that bad here." It's certainly better than I expected, and I'm a confirmed east coast snob.