BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Jan 2009 22:33:10 -0800
The type of mold was something long and unpronouncable, I'll have to ask
what it was.  All I know is one was white and one was a pale greyish-green.
The green one was supposed to cause more problems for those allergic than
the white one.

I told him the simplist solution was just use the "housewife's friend,"
good ole Clorox and water and spray it.  He rather poo-pooed the idea, then
at the end he said, "the simplest thing to do is just spray with an
anti-microbial, like Clorox,"  like it was his original idea!!!  I'm used
to my husband doing that to me, but not everyone else!!!  Ruth