BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

only great work is done in monkish silence <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Oct 2002 01:21:55 -0400
Spencer; Years agoin the late 70's
 I spent a "summer" rebuilding ancient  stone walls that lined  stream beds in Haiku Maui..and swooning suspect  west coast girls who had gone "native"...
..well didn't everybody?
(dats another story)

However
there  was no telling the age of these walls ; and  I wonder if there has been any investigation regarding their age?
I also spent some time documenting conditions at the coral stone jail there-with a Spencer whose sur name  I cannot remember ..was it ? could it be?  ..Dr Livingstone ..I pursume?...best Michael

MDavidson
MS Stone Guild