BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Hammarberg, Eric" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Louis Sullivan Smiley-Face Listserv! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Apr 2007 08:41:23 -0400
The netting has been there so long I hear it has been calendared for
Landmark status.

Thanks,

Eric Hammarberg
Vice President
Thornton Tomasetti
51 Madison Avenue
New York, NY  10010
T 917.661.7800  F 917.661.7801
D 917.661.8160

This message sent from Treo, please pardon spelling and other mistakes.