BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"J.A. Drew Diaz" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 14 Jul 2003 09:13:54 -0400

Ruth Barton wrote:

> Balconys for the BATHROOM???  Them city folk sure do live queer lives.  We
> go do our business and leave, don't have no time to be standin on the
> balcony gaupin at the scenery.

I once retrofit a balcony outside of a bathroom in Gunnison Nationa lForest for an
aquaintence.
He would spot and take deer, out the window, early in the morning from the bowl,
had an oarlock on the windowsill as a rest-
However 1- it seemed a bit odd even to him to shoot deer w/ his pants around his
ankles.
2- the accoustics of firing a rifle in a bathroom are detrimental to ones health.

And thats about as far out in the country as one can get in the lower 48...