BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
When I'm in bed I'm a tourist.
Date:
Wed, 23 Jul 2003 15:21:13 -0500
You should keep this story.  Its interesting.  I got all swept up by
the teaser intro to the kitty having a cold and was worried until you
had me drawn in completely and reassured me when you mentioned the
Vet...damn, you may not be soft, but I'm sure loosing my edge!  Ralph
will be ashamed to be seen with me!

Excuse me, I'm gonna go kick a dog...maybe the old sick one.

-jc