BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gabriel Orgrease <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The listserv that doubts.
Date:
Sun, 16 Sep 2007 01:16:41 -0400
[log in to unmask] wrote:
> *Adolf and the Boys were harder up for** brass (the trim on my** older
> binoculars tends to be brass) than they were for aluminum.  Guess they
> needed more shell casings than they did airplanes.*
Corresponds with recent news reports that police academies are hard up
for shooting practice as there is a shortage of bullets. I suppose they
have become something of an American export item. Future industry the
separation of lead and brass from sand?

Bottom line text on C-Span... "White House reports Osama on the run in a
cave." Must be a large cave. How do they know?

Someone came up with a stickless gum in order to make it easier to clean
gum wads off from sidewalks and streets. I have also heard that there
are countries where it is illegal to chew gum in public, let alone spit
it out.

In America we fret over gun control whereas in the world-at-large the
most often used weapon is the machete.

][<