BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ken Follett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - His DNA is this long.
Date:
Thu, 9 Jul 1998 14:17:43 EDT
Our Loss, His Gain

The historic preservation training program at Apple is fully functional. For
those of you who knew our crack site-supervisor, probe master, BS artist in
residence, rotund target, etc. Howie Wiener... I regret to announce that he
has moved onto Tishman/Jet where he is now sitting in an A/C trailer on an SCA
job.

The main problem for us is that our internal communication system is now
desperatly in need of repairs. We used to operate on the telegraph, telephone,
telehowie means of efficiently dispersing propoganda around the company.
Semaphore? Smoke signals?

This is one of the reasons I cannot get anything done except write e-mail.

][<en