BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
A man of honor pays his debts with his own money. --DeGaulle
Date:
Fri, 18 Jun 2004 10:41:18 -0500
Eliza.  Its probably still around somewhere, in some form.  Yes, I was
sort of thinking in those terms, but also I'm trying to get at
something that probably doesn't exist.  Some hardened little nugget of
something that will brighten up Ralph's day.  I also sort of figured it
would irritate someone... probably Ralph.  What could be better?

Yes.  I found his circular logic affirms my belief that its tough for a
rich kid to get an education in this country.

But, it was nice of Mr. Putin to help out this morning.  Maybe that's
what George was waiting for.

-jc