BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Magma Charta Erupts Weakly"
Date:
Wed, 6 Oct 1999 22:15:44 EDT
See Derek, when you and your squeeze get married and  have lots of little
Trelstads, they'll bring home from day care/kindergarten/school every disease
and illness known to yard apes.  My GP told me a couple of years back that I
could expect to be sick constantly until the kids were about 8 and developed
immunities to the various plagues.  I think that's going to turn out to be
like the way my insurance agent told me that my car insurance was going to go
down when I was 18, then when I was 21, then after I was 25.  Now they don't
even say it anymore.

As we said in Drama class in my youth, "No foundation, all the way down the
line."  Which of our literary colleagues knows where that's from?

Ralph