BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
david west <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 2 Dec 2000 14:42:40 +1100
Ralph

Not only did I spend every Sunday afternoon listening to Garrison Keillor on
the Prairie Home Companion when it was broadcast on radio over here in the
late 1980s, but on my first visit to the US in 1990, which took me to
Minnesota, I was offered the opportunity to visit Lake Woebegone.  True
story.

I regret that I declined the offer as I was more interested in getting down
into a couple of granite quarries.

david