BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Michael Davidson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - His DNA is this long.
Date:
Mon, 27 Jul 1998 23:04:33 EDT
News travels slow here in the deep South; sometimes thats a good thing...but
Aug 8 I got to go talk scaffold in New York for a project on CP West ;
 a major scaffold  in the theater district coming down  makes the natives
restless; and I  am asking for general information
as to ask whose scaffold it was ? ( Patton BsA; Atlantic  ect ect ) what was
the cause??
 and is there an army of saftey inspectors out there checking all scaffolds ?
How about hanging scaffolds ?
 What besides the usual permits are now required..Hanging scaffolds in N.Y C
have to be inspected...how about specialized lightweight European Aluminium
rigs; brought for one job;
permits for  operators also ? the mind boggles but I need to get my ducks in
order ; and would appreciate any information....regards Michael