BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Only in Vermont: "What is Cerveza? --Ruth"
Date:
Sat, 2 Mar 2002 21:19:06 -0800
Michael,  If you ever climb down from those dangerous high places don't
pick up a paint brush, just use your pen.  You paint the most wonderful
word pictures.  I was almost there with you, including the dizziness I get
when both my feet are off the ground at the same time. I once had to go up
a 40 foot ladder to paint about 3 sq ft on the gable end and I was shaking
so much I almost knocked the ladder over with it.  But, by golly,I did it.
I won't do it again and I have told them so, they'll have to get somebody
else next time.  They have put that slippery metal roofing on now so I
don't dare go on the roof and it would all have to be done on ladders and I
just AIN'T  going.  Thanks for taking me along on that trip, it was fun.
Ruth

--
Ruth Barton
Westminster, VT