BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
When I'm in NC I'm a tourist. Dan
Date:
Sat, 5 Jul 2003 11:09:08 -0500
Afterthought...kind of like an after image....or flashback.  Design is
a skilled craft.  No less than the other building trades.  Why
complicate it with things that no one else can see or touch, smell or
taste, things that are so hard to appreciate, observe, test or measure?
  Ah!  I see!  This is why I have these lingering hidden thoughts that I
too am a designer!  Furtive little scribbled designs shared only with
the ones I trust not to laugh.  Odd designs, built by friends as
surprised as I that they answered the crazy questions asked before the
drawings began.

I don't like tripping over my ego.  I like to put it away in a safe
place while I'm working.  That way I have both hands free to talk and
both feet free to stick in my mouth, and both eyes open to see what's
going on.  (Ears intentionally omitted.)

Back to work.

-jc