BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Becker, Dan" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Listserv that makes holes in Manhattan schist for free! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 May 2007 16:11:40 -0400

It seems to me from the way the discussion has gone that you need to
spend the summer _writing_ the book. You know who your proof readers and
peer reviewers will be.

Good luck.

Dan Becker,  Exec. Dir.  "Gee...I don't want to disappoint
Raleigh Historic          Rags by telling him potato chips
Districts Commission                 don't grow on trees."
[log in to unmask]                         - Crusader Rabbit
919/516-2632

“E-mail correspondence to and from this address may be subject to the North Carolina  Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties by an authorized City or Law Enforcement official.”