BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gabriel Orgrease <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The listserv that doubts your pants are worth $42 million.
Date:
Fri, 20 Jul 2007 16:32:55 -0100
Following after a recent series of probes into an historic structure
only to find weird stuff like flashings in the foundation brickwork that
puzzled everyone or evidence that all previous studied chronologies of
the structure were built out of misty imaginings and our going through
many phases of, "What were they thinking?" my son, and business partner,
suggested yesterday that in future we should leave something of an odd
and inexplicable but innocuous and reversible nature behind in all of
our probes when we close them up just so that the future
interventionists that follow our craft of hole making will have the fun
& giggles of figuring out what the hell we were thinking. I am thinking
along the lines of a Devil Ducky in every hole. I am not sure if this
goes against the Secretary of Interior Standards or not.

][<en