BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Is this the list with all the ivy haters?"
Date:
Wed, 5 Jan 2000 12:29:05 EST
In a message dated 1/5/2000 11:48:43 AM Eastern Standard Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

<<  Thanks Ken, Will it tell me who I can get in southern VT to work on my
 >  slate roof and won't screw it up TOO badly?  Ruth

Ruth,

I am pleased to refer you to my personal slater, Les Gove of Middlebury Slate
& Tile (802) 326-4036. He is a great guy, does great work.  Unfortunately
when he isn't off in exotic locales like NJ, he goes off and builds Jehovah's
Witness churches in Tierra del Fuego and suchlike.  But give him a call, tell
him I sent you, and maybe he'll return your call some day and not charge you
too much extra because of me.

Ralph