BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Bruce W. Popkin" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Magma Charta Erupts Weakly"
Date:
Wed, 13 Oct 1999 18:15:08 -0500
<snip>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 09:23:40 -0400
From: "Trelstad, Derek" <[log in to unmask]>Subject: Re: Maja's House
<.... this is an excellent idea -- an APT meets IPTW.... I'll do my best to get
the word out to the trade. Late Summer 2000? Somewhere midway between NewYork
and Sydney....>

Not that I have anything particular against conferencing in China, Cuba, or New
Orleans for that matter,  but according to my map, midway between New York and
Sydney one finds Hawaii.  And I know there are some people there active in HP.
(Stabilize ruins engulfed by lava flows?)  And no language barrier, even if we
are haoles.

Aloha,

Bruce Popkin