BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dan Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Magma Charta Erupts Weakly"
Date:
Mon, 25 Oct 1999 11:13:59 -0400
On October 25, 1999 11:03 AM, Gray, Tom [SMTP:[log in to unmask]] wrote:
> Like the good lil bouy I AIN'T, I sent to the kowerckt address and got
> the
> confirmation, but. . .  ya know the wrest.

You know, Mindspring bought Netcom; you may have noticed in the headers
that P-L comes from Mindspring lately.  I wonder if the list commands have
changed perhaps due to it being shifted to another server?  Who knows.
 Maybe with the server choking, it's taking a while for the message to get
through, and you're still getting delayed reaction mail.

Well, I've been out of town four days, I've got work to do.  Done what I
can, leave the rest to fate.
Dan Becker,  Exec. Dir.,          "Help me, Mr. Wizard!  I don't
Raleigh Historic                        want to be here anymore!"
Districts Commission                             - Tooter the Turtle