BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
deb bledsoe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Go preserve a yurt, why don'tcha.
Date:
Sat, 25 Nov 2000 01:18:46 -0500
mike e. <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> I'm not scareda Ralph. Visit me at DC and we'll have some Tupperware under
> the table for you, Ralph.

mike, mike, mike,
if you'd only been in harrisburg, you'd KNOW it's not tupperware.....
it's rubbermaid servin savers   ;)
there IS a difference, and I'm here to tell you, if you're not clear on
this point, you need to check out the Survival Files at

www.rubbermaid.com

this is what has got ralph so hyper!
the chance to own servin savers, well, I don't think he'll be able to wait til
january, so I'm sending a set first of the week   ;)

(those of you who've already heard me sing the praises can skip the rest ;) )
having been the proud owner of tupperware, sterlite, and other sorts of
waterproof plastic containers, I feel qualified to recommend the
rubbermaid product by name to you all   ;)
and no, I don't own stock or have a franchise  ;)

I've used it to pack breakables and not-to-be-gotten-wettables when going
on  bone-jarring wet caving expeditions, bone-jarring wet camping expeditions,
and most recently, over the last couple of years, I've been packing all my
sundry
little weird specialty parts, fasteners, tools, and what-not for work....
I've got milk crates full for each of my different specialties....

it's been rained on, frozen, broiled, and beat all to hell in the back of my
truck....
and when a container finally does crack (unusual), I just put some duct tape
on it and it's fine  ;)
the containers stay shut, airtight, waterproof, and you can see what's in 'em...
the only bad part about it is, if you are going to do any work or camping at an
historic
re-enactment or something like that, you have to hide it in a wooden crate or
canvas bag or wicker case to disguise it   ;)

deb   "it all started with a discussion about chisels, I think ;) "