BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Listserv that makes holes in Manhattan schist for free! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 May 2007 17:24:01 -0700
Our local high school tech center has  a class in "construction trades"
which has a fairly decent enrollment.  They are considering adding a
masonry class but we are a bit apprehensive about getting sufficient
enrollment to make it pay even though masons get decent pay in this area.
Ruth