BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
only great work is done in monkish silence <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Oct 2002 21:51:22 -0700
We have pine thresholds--the ones that are left.  I'm sure my ancestors
used what was available and easy to work.  With all the doors here there
were lots of thresholds.  Does anybody know where my thresholds would have
gone and why?  Ruth

--
Ruth Barton
Westminster, VT