BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The listserv that takes flossing seriously! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Dec 2005 21:50:48 -0800
Next time you want 3 bricks give a holler.  I'll go buy 3 bricks put 'em in
a box and send, it'll be cheaper.

I am enjoying XM very much.  Merrill isn't listening to it as much as I
thought he would but I love it.  Right now I'm listening to the Big
Band/40s channel.  I haven't tried a lot of them yet but I will.  Delta
blues sounds good.  I can listen to this stuff if nobody else is around, it
would drive them batty.  Ah---"Got the World on a String, Cab Calloway, now
this is living, even up here in the sticks.  Now I gotta get better
speakers.  Ruth

--
Ruth Barton
Dummerston, VT