BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Go preserve a yurt, why don'tcha.
Date:
Thu, 23 Nov 2000 16:02:21 EST
In a message dated 11/23/00 11:06:16 AM Central Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<<  don't see why not . . .  That reminds me of the time that I stole the goat
 that the Heil bros. staked out for mountain lion bait, and was forced to hide
 said goat in my trailer for several nights to make sure that the bros. didn't
 shoot me and/or goat before I could place the goat with the Humane Society.

            Eeeeewwwwww.

 After sharing a small, confined space with a goat for several nights I can
 honestly say that Robt. AM Stern and Hugh Hardy are probably better potential
 trailermates . . .

        The most honest praise either of them have had in some time, no doubt.

 and that I failed severely by not nominating the goat for
 FAIA honors.  While we're on the subject, you can't convince me that Frank
 Gehry's design aesthetic didn't have an Air Stream trailer in the wood pile a
 few iterations back . . .

        I knew all that bent-up corrugated reminded me of something: trailer
trash.

 Ralph, if I had a trailer I'd invite you to share that whole experience in a
 heartbeat . . .:)

        I take back all the mean things I just said.  Best almost-offer (e-
or      otherwise) I've received from a Lisa in almost a quarter century.
Would I         have to bring Mrs. Ralph  (Deb Nocaves) and the thousands of
little Ralphs?

 Lisa

        Sigh.

        Ralph