BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Ilene R. Tyler" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kitty tortillas! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Jul 2003 08:36:44 -0400
Is there anything better than Google?

QUINN EVANS | ARCHITECTS

Ilene R. Tyler, FAIA

219 1/2 N. Main Street
Ann Arbor, MI  48104
www.quinnevans.com
v 734.663.5888
f 734.663.5044

-----Original Message-----
From: Automatic digest processor [mailto:[log in to unmask]]

Sent: Thursday, July 31, 2003 4:02 AM
To: Recipients of BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS digests
Subject: BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Digest - 30 Jul 2003 to 31 Jul 2003
(#2003-199)

There is one message totalling 53 lines in this issue.

Topics of the day:

  1. new web search tool

Date:    Wed, 30 Jul 2003 22:00:08 -0700
From:    Cuyler Page <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: new web search tool

A while back, there was a posting with a new web search tool that =
grouped search results.   It was fun to use but darn, I think I must =
have grouped that address in the delete folder by accident.   I sure =
would appreciate it if you would post it again.

cp in rochester

PS:  Anyone out here in Western New York ?

End of BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Digest - 30 Jul 2003 to 31 Jul 2003
(#2003-199)
**