BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Cuyler Page <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - Dwell time 5 minutes.
Date:
Fri, 4 Jun 1999 22:13:38 -0700
>This Weeks HP Problem
>
>What do you do when a child get's their head caught in an historic fence at
>the zoo?
>
>][<en

Answer 1.
When this actually happened to me in 1944 in the gorilla house of the
Central Park Zoo, the solution came quickly when the guard yelled at me so
loud that my head shrunk and popped out, much like what happens, said my
adult life first aid instructor,  when people are hit by cars and they often
leave their shoes at the point of impact, due to the natural act of shock
which shunts blood to the middle of the body as a protective mechanism in
time of great stress or threat.
Swelled heads is one thing, shrunk heads is another.  Take your pick !

Answer 2.
It all depends if you are the Lion ?

Answer 3.
Do you remember the story called "Ladies First" (and she was).

Cuyler Page
in Keremeos, BC