BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Stahl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Jan 1998 14:51:42 UT
Dear wonderous all knowing PINHEADs,

        I have a question that needs answering since the dawn of creation:

        Does anyone know who ( or what organization ) is responsible for promoting
and upholding the Secretary of the Interior's Standards for Historic Buildings
at the national level?

        Are these Standards a requirement or merely a suggestion?

I know many institutions and individuals who promote the Standards, but who is
responsible for seeing that these Standards are followed on national landmark
projects?

        I will be able to sleep better at night knowing the answer.

        Sincerely,

        Desparately Seeking Preservation