BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dan Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 12 Mar 2001 09:49:50 -0500

Intellicast operates the world over.  I do not know whether they offer as extensive a service for the rest of the world as they do for the center of the universe, the NYC metro area.

> On another note: I also found a local Metro NY/NJ traffic website that you
> can download realtime camera images, such as for the LIE or the
> GWB, and get
> information such as MPH on stretches of the LIE.

Thank you for sharing this exceedingly useful pearl of information with the internationally renowned and subscribed Loyal Order of Lacunae Pluggers.

Me, I just get in my trusty li'l red pickup truck, depart from my early twentieth century suburban domicile, and five minutes later I am parked downtown and walking in the door of my place of employment.  No websites required.

Dan Becker
Executive Director RHDC

Do not be confused.  Do not adjust your monitor.  This message is posted from a temporary web-based email address while my broken regular outgoing email awaits action, Dilbert-style, from Information Services on service order #11949.  We hope to return you to regular email communication soon, but confess that we gave up holding our breath after a week.  Incoming mail works, so email me at [log in to unmask]