BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 18 Nov 2000 19:35:07 -0600
Understanding where the building falls in the continuum of significance is
essential to determining the appropriate treatment, or even if you are the
appropriate person/agency to be guiding the treatment.  I agree with you.  I
like to point out that the closer one is to the family end of the scale, the
more right and perhaps responsibility you have to continue to build
significance, through living and recording your own life and times.

-jc