BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 13 Mar 2001 14:34:46 -0600
Times have changed.  I remember Maine not permitting rusted vehicles to have
their registrations renewed.  Maybe I just hadn't yet run into that particular
use of duct tape...or maybe the rule didn't apply to locals...I did have
another generation or two to go for that distinction.

-jc

--
 --
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>