BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Go preserve a yurt, why don'tcha.
Date:
Mon, 25 Dec 2000 09:15:16 EST
In a message dated 12/25/2000 1:14:00 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< My dear Humorless;

 If all goes well

you will have Pirate as your neighbor most of the spring and
 summer as the earstwhile

previous, and used-ta-be<<<<<<<<<<<<

Super for Gommage on the Pan Am building across from
 Grand Central
 (Met Life)...

used rubbers?) all over the street for months on end, thanks to you.<<<<<<<<<<

Its a long way from Mississippi

 but I will be able to spy into
 the Linclon building

nyah nyah.<<<<<<<<<<<<

with impunity and report your comings and goings

having my carriage call for on 42nd.  Besides which, it's not bad enough I've
got Dick looking for me all the time, now I've got you, too?<<<<<<<<<<<<<

with accuracy and  they have given me an make shift  office in the old
heilio-port
 waiting room  on top

me with, my dear<<<<<<<<<<<<

 where I will hold the usual 3 card monty games

not have many takers, other than the peregrine falcon(s)<<<<<<<<<<<<<

and fleece my old friends

in Ma Jong and tall tales of pirracy on the high seas
 of 42 street.

progressed further than I thought since Friday afternoon, when last I trod
the sidewalks of New York?  What's the latest, Sharpshooter?  Had yer windows
converted to portholes by the $5,000 man?<<<<<<<<

.....Fa- lease-navi-da ...

commercials used to say in Phoenix, pendejos ano nuevo.<<<<<<<<

Michael