BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Darling, all I want is that you should be a pinhead -- Arlene Croce" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Aug 2002 15:04:44 -0700
We will be selling this old house and moving to another one, built by my
ggrandfather and gggrandfather in 1870.  My Dad is 84 and somewhat losing
it mentally although he is fit as a fiddle physically.  So we are moving to
live with him.  I will be going HOME but my poor husband and son are rather
at a loss.  My husband knocks on the door and the 14 yo son is not real
happy to be leaving his "home turf" but he would be changing schools this
year at any rate so I felt this was the best time to make the move.  My
brother and sisters and I all agree Dad really couldn't live there alone
another winter.  Ruth

PS:  Know anyone who wants  to buy an 1890s house in a small rural Vermont
village?

--
Ruth Barton
Westminster, VT