BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Trelstad, Derek" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Magma Charta Erupts Weakly"
Date:
Tue, 12 Oct 1999 09:23:40 -0400
October 12

Dear David:

As Chair of the BP Motor Skills Symposium we -- the collected "membership"
of BP -- are looking to you to select a Conference Committee, lead the
development of the "theme", and help with the envelope stuffing and stamp
licking. All kidding aside, this is an excellent idea -- an APT meets IPTW.
Ken, would you act as David's Conference Consultant? Dr. Ivy-l can provide
press contacts (and coverage) in the popular press; I'll do my best to get
the word out to the trade. Late Summer 2000? Somewhere midway between New
York and Sydney.

Now, we just need some volunteers.

Derek.